Sliding Patio Door: Looking to enhance the look of your deck entrance from your house? Consider a vinyl patio door from Norcol. Its the perfect balance: performance, reliability, elegance and longevity. Every detail has been considered in designing and manufacturing an elegant patio door with not just remarkable craftsmanship but true value.
The advanced manufacturing process ensures that the Vista CAPRI 2.0 Series patio door exceeds the industry’s highest standards for quality and durability. If you are looking for energy savings, superior insulation eliminates water and air infiltration between frame and panels. A one inch insulated unit with Cardinal IG’s XL Edge Insulating Glass allows for optimal thermal performance. Furthermore, the Vista CAPRI 2.0 Series is not only durable, corrosion resistant and strong, it’s also aesthetically pleasing in an unlimited number of colors matched to your specifications. Transom and sidelites are made at the same frame depth as the CAPRI 2.0. This allows for seamless integration with your sliding door. These transoms and sidelites feature the same glazing options as the patio door. Transom and sidelites are also an ideal and economic solution to non-standard openings. Well designed, well built, well appointed.
- 5 7/8″ depth on all vinyl multi-chamber profile design
- Full perimeter double and triple weather stripping
- 10 degree sill slope which optimizes water-tightness and drainage
- Removable panel support
- Premium sealant
- Smooth gliding precision tandem rollers
- Flush mounted screw covers to mask installation screws
- Mulit point locking system
- Extruded aluminum screen
- 1″ Thickness Glass, Low E and Argon insulated glass units backed by a lifetime warranty
- Noise reducing soft touch fin to ensure quiet operation
- 100’s of standard paint colors (color matching is also available)
- 10 Wood grain coatings available
Internal Mini Blinds
Blinds between the glass means…
- No dusting
- Separate tilt & lift controls
- Low emissivity glass
- Energy savings
**Available in standard sizes only
Create a luxurious and seemingly custom built door system by adding SDL’s. Recreate the look of individual glass panes incorporated into your sashes. Even down to the “shadow bar” used to match both the glass spacer bar and your particular grill pattern. If you choose color or wood grain, all SDL orders are coated along with your door. In terms of elegance and luxury, SDL only enhance the look of CAPRI 2.0.
- 1/4″ x 5/8″ Rectangular or Contour Grills are available in a variety of solid and split colored paint finishes and various metallic finishes.
- 1/4″ x 5/15″ slim line (square) and Pencil (round) Grilles are available in solid white and a wide variety of metallic colors.
IT’S ALL IN THE DETAILS
Paint and Wood Grains
Choose from hundreds of standard colors from major manufacturers color palettes or use our color matching service to ensure a color that will best suit your decor.
The innovative Tru-Stain coating system allows you to enjoy the performance of vinyl with the look of wood. The Tru-Stain process also allows for exterior coating not possible with traditional laminated wood grains.
V-Groove Glass is available only in the Prairie & Colonial patterns pictured here. Standard V-Groove in the above mentioned patterns is available in the following sizes and configurations.
- Both 5068 and both 6068 standard size
- Three Panel Doors 10068 and 12068
- Four Panel Doors
(Custom Sizes Available)
Deluxe “Premiere” Screen
The heavy duty “Premiere ” screen boasts an elegantly robust 3″ frame that integrates perfectly with a wider sash on the CAPRI 2.0, an integral lock with a solid zinc keeper and self-adjusting metal rollers. “Premiere” adds a touch of elegance! All of our screens, standard and upgrade are available with Pet Mesh or Better View screening.
Retractable Screens are also available.
Transoms & Sidelites
Our Transoms and Sidelites are made at the same frame depth as the CAPRI 2.0. This allows for seamless integration with your sliding door. These Transoms and Sidelites feature the same Endur IG and glazing options as the CAPRI 2.0 (Mini blinds are not available). Transoms and Sidelites are also an ideal and economic solution to non-standard openings.
Verona Twin Point Locking Hardware With Anti-Slam Feature (Optional Upgrade)
The Verona Series comes with the same twin-point lock as our standard Milano Series. This series of locks womes in seven stunning metallic finishes that will compliment any decor.